I found a note. A one piece of paper hand-written note. There’s no name on it, so I think it’s just OK if I publish it here. After all, I won’t mention anyone either if there’s any name.
So, here’s basically what on it:
– Lost stuffs –
- Jacket – where: a pub around CBD – value: a lot; the bank card & IDs were there – thank God I got it back immediately that night
- Money from account – where: same place – value: $40 – I believe it was taken out by someone that night through my bank card in the pocket of the jacket (could it be?)
- Scarf – where: another pub on George St – value: only $10 (but the thing has cool design & colours) – I simply left it & forgot to look back
- Hand wrists – where: campus wash room – value: not really worthy (but two of them have memories, ooh…) – it’s me who left them to blame
- Digital camera – where: a bar in Broadway – value: $200 something (not including the 2GB memory card & pictures in it… damn!) – definitely taken by somebody (probably the bouncer who handed my bag which was lost as well for a couple of minutes)
- Gloves & nail clipper – where: the usual pub (not sure though) – value: probably just around $9 total (but the nail tool is my friend’s) – just gotta buy a new one
Well, is this a reflection, or maybe some kind of evidences of what a friend of mine has said once, that Sydney is not exactly a nice friendly city? I don’t know. And sorry, though I do smile a bit [bitterly] reading the note, whatever the writer meant out of it, I don’t think it’s a funny thing. No, it’s not.